Discuss City technical services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fixter1

Has anyone on here worked for these??? What they like got a interview on Friday for them thanks Marc

A mate works for them. I was offered a job and done all induction etc but had a rethink on eleventh hour and decided stay where I was.
Sticklers for monitoring van trackers, hit you with crazy traveling distance between jobs and expect you to work crazy hour standby shifts.
Other than that they not too bad.:thinking:

No mate its at Durham Friday

Ok, I know the Glasgow branch very well
Suppose the management system will be the same, they demand very high standards and don't tolerate too much that will have a negative impact on the company reputation especially if it hits the profit

isn't Dan from TOTALTRADESERVICES running this?.. By the previous post he has seemed to turn over a new leaf?

Do not work for these people, was on there five weeks, they employed over 50 engineers for the southeast and london , nearly all left, they work you to death, all work was supposed to be local, drove over 250 miles a day and worked between 13/17 hours a day, call out was every three weeks. They ignore any requests for help and when I handed my notice in completely blanked me. The van is still outside my house four days after I finished.

Yeah I didn't even start with them they offered me the job but the way they come across **** to work for so I walked so glad I did now like

My mate based in kent was working for them gave his notice in,van still outside his house 4 months later

I went for an interview for these but it was a group interview. They get you to stand up and sell yourself to the guy doing interview as in why should we give you the job ,what will you bring to the company that's different to the guy next to you. Expect to work every bank holiday and Christmas is another day so get your dinner in a plastic lunch box to go.

My mate based in kent was working for them gave his notice in,van still outside his house 4 months later
Hahah, Really.. that's mad.. will only be hired and given by any previous exp with the owner if it is dan Stevenson then he won't be paying the hire company lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to City technical services in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock