Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss cheapest place to buy gas safe pads?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

anyone tell me where the cheapest place is to buy gas safe pads?? also as there are so many different ones, can anyone recommend which pads are need as a minimum

just set up my own business and im spending far more than Im earning. looking to save as much as i can

thanx in advance

just buy the one pad would be my advice , I have been doing this for years and have never needed all these extra pads labels etc. I collect the labels from transco and have a roll of DO NOT USE tape. The list of stuff you can buy is endless. By a receipt book is important as some landlords want you to invoice them I just give them the bill there and then so no waiting for that old chestnut cheque in the post etc

corgi sell a form for every possible plumbing or gas situation you could imagine, at about £10 each
you can get a basic form from plumfix for about £4
worth checking how many sheets and copies are provided.

Corgi was a waste of space and lost the register. They have since tried to set up off shoot firms like CORGI DIRECT and anything else they can make money on. Just another firm trying to make a living off ours backs.

Toolstation sell the Hayes ones for approx £3.50. Very good layout imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to cheapest place to buy gas safe pads?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe? I passed my acsin...
Replies
Views
Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to...
Replies
Views
My step mother has had several quotes for a boiler replacement. The first one was from Homeserve as she had boiler insurance. This quote is a...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and...
Replies
Views
I currently live in a house with oil heating and an electric cooker but we’ve saved up enough to buy a house of our own. Me and emma ( my...
Replies
Views
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock