Discuss Cheap Wet Vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That`s gonna be one heavy wet vac when full of water so hope the catches are strong if you have to carry it downstairs when it`s full of water. also don`t see any mention of pumping water in the spec`s.
Still rate the Vac King range from machine mart myself.

Last edited:
Don't like metal body ones they dent and leak good old placca earlex for me

That`s gonna be one heavy wet vac when full of water so hope the catches are strong if you have to carry it downstairs when it`s full of water. also don`t see any mention of pumping water in the spec`s.
Still rate the Vac King range from machine mart myself.

Yeah it does!

• Powerful 1500W all-purpose vacuum cleaner for indoors and outdoors
  • Powerfully eliminates wet and dry stains
  • Conveniently picks up wet spills - such as spilt water
  • Can also be used to pump water or as a blower
  • Ideal for direct dust suction from sawing and grinding equipments with dust extraction fittings

Yeah I saw that in the heading but not in the English download, it says dry vac, wet vac & blowing but no mention of wet pumping.

Yeah I saw that in the heading but not in the English download, it says dry vac, wet vac & blowing but no mention of wet pumping.

Oh, OK. I didn't bother downloading the manual..

i have one and there brill going to get a other one tho

Can you use the external socket to run something else without the vac running? Had one once where to run a lead light the vac motor had to been running as well which did my head in.

Don't like metal body ones they dent and leak good old placca earlex for me

Tried 2 of them but found they leaked or spewed water out of the exhaust so gave up and went to the Vac King range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Wet Vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock