Search the forum,

Discuss Charity shield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Place your bets , place your bets

Only turned it on at half time, I've had to rewind the sky+ 3 times for each of the city goals.

Lolmsending off was a good call , plus I'd rather a northern side won then a southern one , don't like either to be fair lol

There is only one team worth supporting IMO and that's West Ham.

Sadly SWMBO supports Man U, but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Charity shield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm redecorating the front room and have found one of the radiator trv leaking when adjusted, so I have decided to replace the trvs on all three radiators given there age, should I replace the lock shields also?
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in this boiler cupboard. So questions: 1.Anybody got a photo of a good professional job please. 2. Where to stop the insulation under the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I would like to drain the towel rail in my bathroom and add some inhibitor. I have unscrewed the chrome cap on the lock shield and there is no spindle that can be turned. How can I make sure the lock shield is closed off before draining? Please see attached pictures. Thank you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved into a house which has cellar within which is a radiator which is part of the central heating system. The rad looks old, rusty and horrible as does the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock