Discuss Can plastic pipe be buried in concrete unprotected? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can PEX plastic pipe be buried directly in concrete or does it need protecting like copper pipe?

Put it in flexible plastic conduit pipe in pipe 😉 . Kop

Attachments

• IMG_20220314_162623243.jpg
    IMG_20220314_162623243.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 13
I would always protect it even if it didn’t need / require it

Reply to Can plastic pipe be buried in concrete unprotected? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
T
I have some internal water pipes (some plastic, some copper) that have to go under the kitchen floor. There is no way around having to do this...
Replies
Views
TAGolko
T
Hi Some people (not plumbers) have advised me that it's not such a good idea to a) Have 4 x 90deg bends in a sewer pipe and b) Encase these pipes...
Replies
Views
Back