Discuss Caddy/ Touran owners & factory recall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Any Caddy owner might like to know that there is a recall notice on the rear door where they change the ball joints on the struts. Might be on the Touran as well.

Don`t know what years, mines a 61 plate and the first I knew of it was when it went in for a service at the VW main dealer and I had to sign for the recall work which I quired.

Rpm, you obviously have a rear tailgate rather than 2 door normal types ?

Lol , when I read it I realised , mines a caddy , just the best vans , only problem I have is , it HAS to be kept tidy all the time as you are limited to the available room

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 53
Lol , when I read it I realised , mines a caddy , just the best vans , only problem I have is , it HAS to be kept tidy all the time as you are limited to the available room

Lovely looking van mate!! I love a smart van! Where is the tube holder tho??

Cheers, just looking for some alloys for it to finish it off .
I have a square drainpipe inside , it just fits and I mean just . It 2 meters long so I buy all my copper in 2 meter lengths.
Big jobs , it goes on the roof and is taken off very quickly at the job . lol .

What do you guys think off the logo, can you tell a plumber designed it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Caddy/ Touran owners & factory recall. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock