Discuss build in gas oven Belling B170G in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
when to see a job to day .customer want to take out a elect oven and gen one of this
Belling B170G.I have never fit a build in gas oven ,so any advice welcome PLEASE.
I will be fitting a gas hob to! have done lots of gas hobs but gas oven never!have gone through Mi and they dont specified anything apart from dimensions and input !
what should I watch out in order to do the job ?
it can not be rigid connected is't?????

t :confused::confused::confused::confused:

you should not encounter any problems as long as you follow the mi.s,built in gas ovens are connected via a flexible cooker hose,just make sure that when fitted into the unit that the hose does not kink or come into contact with the fan or restricted heat zones,hope this helps.

Thank you have been waiting some one to replay so to be sure that is flex connection!have never ever come across one , customer is actually waiting on a replay from me that I can do the job so he to buy the oven!

As below,just make sure hose positioned correctly and also check ventilation requirements into unit are met but should be no problem
:)

Follow the MI's & it'll be straight forward as the others have said, remember to screw the oven to unit.
I see too many oven units not secured when doing landlords.
Such an easy job to do, open the oven door & use 4 screws n the predrilled holes

read the mi,s regarding ventilation as well,nowadays its not uncommon to find they want permanent extraction and ventilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to build in gas oven Belling B170G in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock