Discuss boxing in boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

fitted this boiler last month and went back to fit an outside tap to find the boiler boxed in as photos show - some people don't listen.

Attachments

• photo0197.jpg
    photo0197.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo0196.jpg
    photo0196.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo1764.jpg
    photo1764.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 49
I know they don't you fitted a glow worm!

landlord supplied the betacom lol - another landlord gets the utrcom2 24k for £440 under buying solution scheme they are on so the wont fit anything else

Nice neat install mate, shame about the boxing. I had to replace a boiler that was boxed in like that and tiled in too. They must be idiots

No wonder they boxed it in that PIPEWORK is a mess ;-)
Bet one of their pals sees it and tells you they want "one of them thin plasma boilers"

Why didn't they just build a cupboard around it if they wanted to hide it? That looks ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boxing in boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock