Search the forum,

Discuss Boilermate 2000 no hot water at all???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Am I missing something on this post? I was under the impression that a boilermate 2000 was a thermal store and not a boiler. (There is no gas going to it) and the front cover plate is only held in with two screws at the top.(there are no seals on this panel at all) I know that there is a possibility of there being 240v at the board even when the power is off. But why are people saying he needs to be GSR??? Have I missed something here?

He's taken the case of the boiler off unless he's removed the pics ?? And started messing with the boiler

Boiler was an ideal

Last edited:
Horrible things. Circuit board will go for no reason. Pump for primaries. Pump for rads.
Loads can go wrong.

He's taken the case of the boiler off unless he's removed the pics ?? And started messing with the boiler

Boiler was an ideal
He has removed the pictures then. As there was one on there just. Knew that there was a reason for the comments. But thought I would ask privately

He has removed the pictures then. As there was one on there just. Knew that there was a reason for the comments. But thought I would ask privately

Sneaky bugger :D

You are correct, you don't need to be gsr to work on it. Common mistake is that the boiler isn't set on a timer, it has to be in all the time to constantly keep the store hot. There is a plate to plate h/exchanger, a thermostat probe and a DHW pump. Those are the components you need to be checking first. There is good support from 09066110005 but use the customers phone because of charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilermate 2000 no hot water at all???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock