Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler, radiators or thermostat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

1manonthebog

So I posted before Christmas about my boiler issues, It was serviced and no big improvements in heat and if anything its worse now.

The thermostat has to be up as high as it goes 35c to get any sort of heat and even then its not overly warm. For example if you hit the 1hr button at the end of that hour you can comfortably hold you hand on the radiators without getting burnt, half an hour later the radiators are stone cold and dont seem to hold the heat. It not just 1 radiator, its them all.

I am thinking its the condensing boiler is just carp, my old bog standard boiler if you had it screwed up to 35c for an hour the heat would put you out, not so in this case and my indoor thermometer never reads above 20c max so obviously the thermostat is wrong by about 15c.

Any ideas on what to do next?

get your installer/service eng back if your not happy then simple

as its most likely sludge or something inside the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler, radiators or thermostat? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock