Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Goose

I think I may be going mad but has the link for the boiler manuals gone from here?
I had the link on my old phone but got a new phone and didnt keep the link etc

Thanks

I must be having a blonde moment!
I have checked again and can't see it.
Can you point me in the right direction please?

a quick Google search for free online boiler manuals will do it.

Hi Goose

I think the point is that unless you are GSR yourself, no-one is going to give you links to manuals.

If you are GSR, then the stickies will tell you how to go about getting into the private GSR area of the site, where such links are available.

Its all part of the safety protocols and not encouraging Joe Public to "have a go"

Thanks for the proper answer Ray
I will join the private area if they have been moved.
Not got enough posts yet though so may be a while :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an app on the iPhone App Store that's about ÂŁ30 and has practically every boiler manual. I just usually google the boiler make and model and look for a PDF link and open it and click open in iBooks and it saves to my phone

Still amazed that people pay ÂŁ30 for an app that has less manuals than one of the free manuals sites and can still be accessed by mobiles!

Loads of free places for boiler manuals, no need to pay for them :)

On E-bay. Cheapest disc = 99p. Then add more as you encounter them. The one I got had loads of older boiler & fire manuals on, which is invaluable as custards rarely keep em. Baxi's parts arena is online and most of the current manufacturers are only a typed sentence away. Or you could pay ÂŁ290 odd quid for the parts arena android app for 3 years use, if you feel flush!

I've stuck this link on here a few times as there are over 8,000 boiler manuals for free, thats more than the paying sites, guess which one I use!

Gas Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock