Discuss Body jets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Don't get often asked for them ,
after I finished customer said he preferred them 3 inches higher
image.jpg

Friend of mine fixing an electrical cabinet to the wall, rang the customer to ask how high he wanted it and was told head height.
My friend is 5ft 6" customer is over 6ft and they never met each other beforehand.

I fitted jets a few years ago and when I asked the customer about the positioning of the jets she stepped into the showering area and asked if I could put the bottom row of jets the same height as her juke lol

I fitted jets a few years ago and when I asked the customer about the positioning of the jets she stepped into the showering area and asked if I could put the bottom row of jets the same height as her juke lol

She wanted to wash her hair kris, nothing wrong with that. lol

There is a standard height for body jets.
Top ....... Face
middle. T1ts
bottom.... Herb Everstinks. ( just say it out loud)

They a small couple , it hits there body ,, that's why they called body jets ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Body jets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock