Discuss blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What blow torch do most people use Rothenberg superfire 2 or the benozomatic torch that I find gives a smaller most precise flame

super 2 for me

superfire 2 for me, ive got a cheap monument as a back or if im working with someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How to clean the scale inside the casing and pipe rows of industrial boiler headers, in addition to chemical methods? What is the approximate...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the flow and return in the loft but using a torch is out of the question, is it wrong to do it entirely in compression? As don’t...
Replies
Views
Hi, trying to remove copper pipe from sprinkler back flow. Used blow torch to soften solder. Did not melt what ever they used on connection. What...
Replies
Views
I am troubleshooting a gas hob where one burner is reluctant to light. When it is lit and I blow the flame out the FSD on that burner cuts off...
Replies
Views
Hi, my wife decided she wanted new modern bathtaps instead of the old 'supertaps' we've had since we bought the place. So we bought the new taps...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back