Discuss Biasi Riva locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wirralflier

Hi all, the Biasi is 6 years old and has worked fine. The problem now is that it works fine on just hot water, it works fine on just heating but if I call for hot water while the heating is on the boiler locks out and wont work on anything.
I have to power it down and reboot to get it working again on heating or hot water separately. The two green neons are flashing every 2 seconds.
Thanks in advance or any suggestions

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

[DLMURL="http://www.co-gassafety.co.uk/deaths.html"]CO Gas Safety[/DLMURL]

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi Riva locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock