Discuss Best way to seal up toilet hole? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

My husband has removed the toilet in our son's bathroom and we now have the hole in the floor to deal with. What is the best way to seal this up or cap it off? My husband just stuffed a plastic bag in it for now.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/mcalpine-push-fit-drain-blanking-cap-black-110mm/4331v

Reply to Best way to seal up toilet hole? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Back