Discuss Best replacement for this. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

Ive been sent this by a customer who has asked me to replace this.

What would be quickest replacement?

Thanks

Screenshot_20180925-112229.png

I'm guessing water heater the French one :D

Depends still get the main multi points

Yeah it's a water heater :)

I havent been to the property yet but the guy wants it done Saturday so wanted a heads up before I go.

Thanks

Not many choices left on those ,”Main “do one that is ok ish , Vokeras is called the aquanox ( or something similar ) but needs electric so will have to be moved. Theres another manufacturer but cant remember name , somebody else may help

As above.
It’s a multipoint water heater by chaffetaux ( not spelt correctly!)
Only option for replacement needs electric so would need moving.
You could try eBay and see if there’s anything.

Looks like I'll be using a main multipoint. Just checked out the mi's. No electric needed. Moving the appliance is not an option.

Customer has been without hot water for 2 weeks due to being let down. I've said I can do but not until Saturday.

Reply to Best replacement for this. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
Got a bath which is just over 10 years old and the shower head needs replacing. This photo shows the layout. I appreciate that access will be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to source a replacement pump for my heating system, I suspect the current pump is an older version that has been superseded...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to replace the sprout of this faucet. Is it possible to unscrew and change just this part? It has a tiny hold due to rust and water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock