Discuss Best adjustment Spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

evening all,

I’ve got wickes own Spanners but they are pure toilet!! What do you guys/woman recommend ? Are ox tools any decent

Thanks

Bahco also my choice, I have 3 of them, - two 8" and one wide jaw 'chromed' 8". Top class tools.
I have a couple of 15" adjustables which are Chinese, but although they were cheap, (£5 each or so about 25 years ago) they are excellent. I wouldn't want to pay the undoubtedly huge price for Bahco equivalent.
So, don't always rule out cheaper tools.

Reply to Best adjustment Spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
I have a SIP space heater and fitted a new matching spec oil nozzle as part of a service on it. I wanted to check the pump pressure with the new...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, What does the summer/winter dial do on a tank less gas geyser? Should you adjust it or leave it on one mode or adjust it according...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope to adjust the shower mixer tap temperature by adjusting the physical device regulator, that goes by several names/terms. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock