Search the forum,

Discuss Benchmark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Welton

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I didn't know you could do this, will save loads of time in the future :24:

IMG_1023.jpg

At least most I see seem to transfer the figures over into the correct boxes! But what do you expect when it comes in at this for a backboiler to combi conversion, with vertical flue.

IMG_1022.jpg

Jesus live in poor north and wouldn't dream of doing it for less than ÂŁ2700

ha ha, i guess its better than not even putting your name on it.

i had one once where the installer had put 56kw as the gas rate.......... it confused me untill i realised that in the front data table it had 28kw for the hot water and 28kw for the central heating. He/She had added them together LOL.

just think after april these idiots will have to test...........cough....... i mean copy the fga readings in aswell.

Half the time there left blank ... At least he wrote something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Benchmark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock