Discuss Been looking for training and have found ATL... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toby-1

Wondering what the perspective within the industry is.
My last job has died and to be honest the industry I am working in isn't somewhere I want to stay.
Looking to retrain in the renewable energy industry and found ATL.
Obviously they are keen to sell themselves, but I wondered what people's experience of them and the service they offer has been... plumbing would be a part of the training I would take up but what's ATL's reputation like amongst professional plumbers?

Really appreciate feedback if anyone has the time.

Much obliged.

Just bumpin this up... in case anyone has any useful views on ATL... anyone? Ta

Its actually home training online with a few weeks practical at the nearest ATL facility... most plumbers and other industries like electrical all say hands on is where you learn, so I'm wary... but I wanted to know what their rep was like amongst people actually working in the industry?

Do you know them? Have any views on them?

i don't know if it is true but i read elsewhere on here that ATL had gone into receivership

I done my City & Guilds Plumbing course (from Train 4 Trade Skills) and it was based at ATL in Featherstone (near Pontefract)
They were very good - excellent tutors, place & equipment
I finished my course in Jan 2012, so dont know about Steveb's comment

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Been looking for training and have found ATL... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock