Search the forum,

Discuss baxi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelskite

anyone no the distance a flue on a baxi has to be away from a opening front door

usually 300mm from any opening, most boilers anyway havent fitted any baxi's

look at the pictures in the instructions. 300mm and thats the entire flue not just the poc tube(center) as some engineers may try and tell you. Also you cant drill within 150mm of an opening in a wall (ie window,door)

300mm, should tell you in the mi,s as people have said ,plume kits are only soppose to be used to direct the poc,s away from being a nusance not for making the flue further away its one of the first things to check when you price a job aswell as were and what the gas meter pipework is in ,if ye gsr that is

With out plume kit it will be 300mm measured from the outside of the flue to the actual opening of the door, the door frame itself can count towards the 300mm. With a plume kit it can be 150mm to the builders opening ie the change in fabric of the building

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51 degrees for tap water this happened after a visit from (obviously) unqualified tecnichichan to fix a minor leak on the boiler, which initaly didn't efect...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure. Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter...
Replies
Views
H
  • Question
I had a combi boiler put in my rental property about 10 years ago by a contractor arranged by the letting agency and I assume qualified. Gas safety checks have never highlighted a problem. This year they have turned off the boiler because the bottom of the flue pipe is 200mm from the opening...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I was hoping someone could advise regarding the regulations around flue terminations through a 'fake' window. We have a mixed-use development with a ground floor commercial unit and residential above. To keep with the style, a 'fake' window has been installed to the rear of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock