Discuss BAXI App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjdservices

Gas Engineer
Just thought I'd mention that BAXI have a new app, it's free and has there error codes, pipe sizing and a gas rate tool. There adding works to it at some point, looks the same as the mr combi apps. It's on iPhone and android.

I like the idea of using my phone to scan the barcode to register the boiler when they finish that bit.

Screenshot_2016-01-13-18-49-31[1].png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BAXI App in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently had an IC Economiser Combi 35 installed with piping upgraded from 15mm to 22mm. A different engineer (ie not the one who installed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Back