Discuss bathroom showroom in a bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbBobBob

big thanks to ray my showroom in a bag arrived this morning

2013-10-03 11.59.44.jpg 2013-10-03 12.04.18.jpg

i recon it should be renamed showroom in a bag in a box lol

wife and i will enjoy the wine gums later once again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bathroom showroom in a bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock