Discuss AVC Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi I have an floor standing avc e-tech s combi 360 boiler on a Honeywell timer, 8 years old and has never been serviced. Its had loads of previous problems before says tenant but somehow she's managed to make do. Recently, it keeps turning itself off after getting up too temperature and she has to press the reset button all the time. Got a plumber in and he won't touch it. Got my electrician in and he's worried as never touched a boiler before. Its says to test the thermostat and relays but he's not sure how? Any advice on how to service one of these things? Cheers, Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AVC Electric Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock