Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ariston micro genus ll 28 mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas74

Gas Engineer
Got a a97 fault code tried new PCB still the same tried new sensor still the same!!!!with or without a demand when I turn on the power to boiler within 5 seconds this code comes up. Had this a few times and has always been the PCB. Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston micro genus ll 28 mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring...
Replies
Views
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock