Discuss Aquatron Seven... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCplumb

Esteemed
Plumber
Got to replace this bad boy as part of a bathroom refurb.
IMG_1294.jpg
On the other side of that wall is a shower cubicle with just an on/off valve, not seen it working but apparently it works fine and has done for at least the 25 years the customer has lived at the property.
I've no idea of the kw of this thing so I'll be fitting an 8.5kw and letting a sparky run new cabling and stick an RCD in for me.

Anyone come across one of these? I know Wickes used to sell rebranded Triton showers under the name Aquatron but I don't think they were doing that 25 years ago?

I think its older than 25 years. I was selling Aquatron 28 years ago, and they were more modern looking than that, and they were an independent firm.

They also had names (not numbers) - I can't remember all of them, but Aquatron Sigma sticks in my head.

You're probably right Ray, the styling of it and the font used look very early 80's possibly even late 70's.
Google searches bring nothing up for it at all, I might have come across an antique here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aquatron Seven... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock