Search the forum,

Discuss Apprenticeship in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, hope everyone is well.

I’m a 21 year old from England, Essex, Southend, looking to make a career change. I’m trying to get into an apprenticeship for plumbing within Southend.

I’ve been checking the government website for apprenticeships everyday and most likely due to COVID, nothing has been coming up.

Firstly, has anyone got any tips and advice for me trying to get into an apprenticeship? And secondly, do you think in a few weeks/months as coronavirus starts dieing down, will there be more apprenticeship openings in plumbing?

What’s your opinion?

Reply to Apprenticeship in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was done on my rental flat (1st floor) which has a 10 year old Aviston E-combi EVO boiler. It failed based on rusting external flu components, which has...
Replies
Views
Hi, hope everyone is well. I’m a 21 year old from England, Essex, Southend, looking to make a career change. I’m trying to get into an apprenticeship for plumbing within Southend. I’ve been checking the government website for apprenticeships everyday and most likely due to COVID, nothing has...
Replies
Views
Evening all, Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong section etc! I took on an Apprentice for my business in February 2021 in the hope of getting a lad through & qualified etc. Unfortunately it's just not working due to a number of factors, Mainly it not being financially...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock