Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Apprenticeship opportunities in and around Glasgow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lardypop22

Hello there, after joining the forum last week, I have received some news! The Sector Skills Council for Construction have sent me a letter stating that if any company is willing to offer me a job as an apprentice that CITB-ConstructionSkills will offer grants towards Modern Apprenticeship training and will organise the college provision.

If there is anybody able to offer me this opportunity I can forward my CV and attend for interview.

best off trying the big companys in glasgow, alot of people are getting the grants so you will have to stand out from the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship opportunities in and around Glasgow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Been contacted today by an organisation claiming to represent the industry and aiming to help upskill and maintain standards wrt renewable energy...
Replies
Views
Hi my names, Charlie Im 17 and currently studying a level 2 diploma in Plumbing and Heating at college. I decided that by taking a course I could...
Replies
Views
Steve @ TheHeatingHub
S
S
Heating Apprenticeship Vacancy Vacancy Title Heating Apprenticeship Employer Name The Heating Hub, 86 King Street, Rochester ME1 1YD...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
I'm pleased to announce a sponsor we're proud to have on board. Schlüter and Ü. Please sign up to their website: Schluter And U -...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, can someone have a look at my letter please to see if im heading the right direction, generally im sending out letters to various companies i...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock