Discuss Amptec c900 electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys,
Firstly I'm an electrician not a plumber, and it's my house not a customers,
I'm after some advice if anyone can be kind enough to help me,
I've gotten a 300l cylinder (bigger than I expected) managed to man handle it into the cellar, plumbed it, wired it, drain offs, pressure reducers ect, all working,
I've plumbed the bathroom fitted the shower and bath ect I was proud of my new plumbing knowledge, now I have the electric boiler for the heating,
I'm ashamed to say it's beaten me,

I would like an upstairs and downstairs heating circuit, looking at using the nest stats, im fine with the wiring side obviously and I know I need stop valve, filling loop, pressure gauge, drain off/ blow off, expansion vessel, 3 port valve or 2 x 2 port valves and a pump, apparently they don't fit one in the boiler, what I'm struggling with is the layout of all this, the order and since no manuals were provided and the online ones don't seem to make sense to me just wondering if anyone can advise a vessel size, and be kind enough to draw It out for me in simple terms, I don't know if I'm missing anything from that list, any help is more than greatly appreciated!!

Plumbing is appearing to be alot more than just hot cold and gas my eyes have been opened

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Amptec c900 electric boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock