Discuss Alls not what it seems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

Next time you dive into the customers bathroom to replace the leaking w/c with your size 12 boots.....be carefull

picture.php

All is not always as it seems,discarded towels on the floor can sometime bite back

picture.php

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alls not what it seems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Found water coming up from under laminate floor in new bathroom. Once leak found should the bathroom fitter lift up floor dry and replace floor to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Bad leak inside bathroom walls at floor for three days. A gallon every hour. Shut off water for a few hours and leak stopped. Turned water back...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back