Discuss Acs assesment ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy1978mark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi , can anyone pls tell me what i need to know off the top of my head and what is acceptable to revert back to viper book ,in acs assesment .. assesment next week and i ve not stopped reading the viper book.. (took a week off work and been reading for weeks!!) but i just want to know if theres any areas which i should really concentrate on .. also any help what so every would be really appreciated so if any tutorials available etc etc please forward ...dont want to be under prepared and have to be reassesed ...many thanks mark

You will have access to all relevant BS's, Viper or whatever other books you have.

If it's tour initial ACS. Don't panic over your first attempt at any of the exam papers. You cab get 30% and they will give the paper back

So for my initial. I rushed through the paper on first attempt so not to waste anytime. And when they gave the wrong answers back to me I had more time to reference the questions I had wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can fail 1st time if you dont hit at least 70%. i am surprised centres are allowing students to pass with only 30% right. if your trying to guess the answers, whats the point of training, you wont know it when you leave, the the gas man could take your acreditiation from you

Best tip I remember is to take your time and read the questions carefully, on the front cover of the exam it will tell you the BS and reference documents you will need. Put the rest away, that way if you cant find something you will only read through the documents that are relevant to that exam paper.

i work in a bpec centre and candidates MUST get at least 80% after SECOND attempt at each theory exam, then they get oral verification questions on the wrong ones, to reach the 100% required, if less than 80% after second attempt then a resit is required, so technically you can get them all wrong on the first attempt, i would advise read the question CAREFULLY AND QUICKLY if that isnt too much of a contradiction,

first thing dont panic,just keep reading the viper book dont over do it only half hour at a time,your be suprised what you remember when the question comes up,read up vents,flues,fires.Your be all right good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs assesment ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock