Discuss aav's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve ski

Hi everyone what are peoples thoughts on aav's fitted on the return or negative side of a sealed system? I am currently working on a system installed by another, that is always has a problem with air, I have noted the installer has added aav's on both flow and returns to under floor heating at their highest point in a loft I am looking at them with suspicious eyes. Your thoughts would be most welcome Ladies & Gents ??:1eye:

I don't like them personally and you're better off fitting a brass deaerator anyway.

SV1-025-T.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with Aav's but usually fit manual ones, as above though a deairator might be the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to aav's in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Hi, I’m replacing my old Honeywell Smartfit system on a oil fired gravity-fed system in a bungalow. I’ve read conflicting advice on gravity fed...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
O
Hi all, Hope you're well. Anyone any ideas... randomly 2 of our toilets started backing up when flushed (2 on same stack 1st floor and ground...
Replies
Views
OddJobRob
O
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock