Discuss A Plumbers Tool Box - HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Radio 2 but without Chris Evans and Steve Wright, they annoy the hell out of me. Turn over to Radcliffe & Machonie at 1:00pm on 6Music for a good laugh.

Im beginning to despise Steve Wright and co. I love pop master though, I always have a quick break when it's on. Usually I listen to R2 or Absolute, which most people find amusing cos I'm only 27 lol

I like Chris Evans but Steve Wright really gets on my nerves, he's still using the same formula he did when he was on Radio 1 years ago. Steve Wright is the best reason for getting a DAB radio, you can re tune to 6 music when he's on.

I don't like Chris Evan's I do remember shouting "ginger whinger" at him years ago when he was at virgin in London he gave me a two finger salute......Proud

I liked him a little better when he was on Radio 1 and was more edgy, but here he's just a ginger Alan Titchmarsh and no way funny.

Old codger lol

Oi! Lol. I just can't stand radio 1, terrible music and even worse djs. Local radio is pants, so the options are limited after that. If I listened to my iPod I'd get kicked out of most people's houses lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A Plumbers Tool Box - HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
I am renovating a house, which currently has no plumbing. Attached is the design for the house. I'm getting a plumber to fit the boiler and core...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm Canadian so you may wonder what I'm doing on a UK plumbing forum. I'm basically just here to learn the British term for a tool that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock