Discuss £90 for gas safe renewal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul - PDS

Gas Engineer
Hi all, just been on Gas Safe website to pay for my renewal and have only been asked to pay £90 :/

Very confusing as i thought it was 155+ the dreaded. So now i'm worried if i've cocked up and done something wrong, this happened to anyone else? Can't think of any reason for it to be £90

Thanks

Paul

I don't know, but most registrations start in March. Are they charging a part year to synchronise your membership year? Just a thought.

Or have you accidentally purchased a variety of literture/ pads? :74:

Well what a noob i am. Turns out i have accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription to the British standards access!

My bad.

Well what a noob i am. Turns out i have accidentally purchased a 1 year subscription to the British standards access!

My bad.

can you cancel, or are you stuck with it?
Not bad value to be fair.
Just as well you didn't leave it till last minute!

Mine is this month.

Same here, but I've already paid the £152 + VAT. Card was sent one week ago but I haven't even opened the letter? I think I better do as I've just noticed my G3 expired in March??? Has Gas Safe still have me as being G3 installer, or not? Interesting

The access to IGEM n BS standards must've went up as used to be £75 unless it's plus vat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £90 for gas safe renewal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
The self-certification certificate states that "....the work was carried out in accordance with Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations, as...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock