Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 200 & still counting Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dickie

Further to the above thread. Perhaps I should clarify as some are not too clear, I'm indeed Dick Puller the infamous SF forum member. Please don't take my threads, posts & views too seriously, I do enjoy a degree of banter & perhaps one or two members may find me in fact helpful.
Thanks for reading & a big thanks to the Mods for their hard work & vigilance.

When you're being helpful you're dead on.

Remember this isn't the SF forum and the banter we enjoy doesn't go anywhere near as far as theirs does.

the sf forum smells like a donkeys asinum. Glad you have escaped the smell!! :)

Always controversial when it's not a technical question. But keep them coming and try not to get booted out again!

Oh AW I've a life ban from the SF forum. While I'd never take the credit for this, but it went very quiet there after my demise. My good friend TomPlum is still an active member there though and there's still one or two other well respected guys there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always controversial when it's not a technical question. But keep them coming and try not to get booted out again!
Thanks Trudy.
One thing that sticks in my mind about the SF forum & it's mentioned on other forums; There was a lot of housebound & people in poor health as members of the forum, they would read threads & really enjoy the banter, which at times got well out of order!! But in some way I gained a certain satisfaction from that.

Oh there's nothing better for keeping the 'views' high on any thread than a big mouth, know-it-all jock....LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 200 & still counting Part 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, (Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong sub-forum - I wasn't sure where to post, so I thought the General Thread would be the safest bet)...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
"Unliked" Member - Below 0.25 - refers to their lack of likes, they might be a nice person offline. But they've not done well on the forum that's...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock