Search the forum,

Discuss Yet another comeback from TFJ in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello TFJ, welcome back. I’m ok, had to work through it. How are you? What’ve you been doing whilst off the site?
I will be totally honest I got completely Soded off with the forum adverts making the forum hard work , but the other reason was I have finaly got to the end of a 3 year house renovation / move.
We moved in last month , get in !!!!!!!!!!

I will be totally honest I got completely Soded off with the forum adverts making the forum hard work , but the other reason was I have finaly got to the end of a 3 year house renovation / move.
I too find the adverts a challenge, especially if I’m viewing it on my phone, but I haven’t really got any mates or hobbies, so this is my past time, plus I can learn a bit too.

Know what you`re saying, I cant log on with the phone now!
3 years? You turn a 2 bed bungalow into tfj towers with a quad garage or something. 😂

Know what you`re saying, I cant log on with the phone now!
3 years? You turn a 2 bed bungalow into tfj towers with a quad garage or something. 😂
Its one long story mate , you wont remember but I think I ranted on here once about the fecless council , we had a definative path ( old path ) running through our garden and it took the council 2.25 years to move , there was no actual path there but there was if you looked on a map , so 2.25 years to move a line on a map !!!! pretty **** that .
House completely gutted , replaced virtually everything, just got outside to start now lol .
i hope you have been keeping well .

I thought that was the case, I don't have an ipad but I had a look on my iphone and here's one for you to try which is on the App store. It's Freeware rather than Freemium so you wont get bugged to upgrade.

Taken from this list...

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_064125591.jpg
    IMG_20211218_064125591.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20211222_063145015.jpg
    IMG_20211222_063145015.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20211218_064028987.jpg
    IMG_20211218_064028987.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 17

Reply to Yet another comeback from TFJ in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock