Discuss Worcester greenstar 25i cpa issues!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haigy79

Serviced boiler today and it took me forever to get the maximum setting correct on co2. When I got it set I then checked minimum and the readings were off the scale on cop and co2%. Taken me hours and I have to go back tomorrow. Not the plan at all!
has anyone had these issues?

sorry didn't check if you were gas safe

Last edited:
be-like-bill-gas-safe.jpg

Please get your post count up to 10 and pm gasman with your gas safe details. We can't discuss gas work on the open forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester greenstar 25i cpa issues!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Experiencing an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 21i conventional boiler if anyone could help! I have previously installed a Tado smart controls...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me advice with this one. At an annual gas service today I found a Worcester Greenstar Junior 28i to be using only running...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing an issue with CH short cycling on a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25i ErP boiler. From a cold start the boiler fires for only ~25...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Back