Discuss worcester flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
How many of you when you install these boilers use that fancy rotating bit at the end of the flue to direct the plumage away?Priced a boiler up other week and drove past it tonight to see they have been unfortunate enough to be bribed into a new worcester.
The installer had turned the exhaust upwards always wondered about heavy rain issue when its like this.

Wouldn't worry about rain but grit off roofs, leaves any any other carp getting in their would sorry me!

The small amount of rain would just go down the condensate trap... It's a handy feature sometimes!

Yeah I've used the deflector bit when I've fitted Worcesters under contract etc. It's ok but same with all of the plume management kits, if it's windy it's goes wherever the feck it wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester flues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Boiler and Megalow mistery Hi, Just moved into a house from a flat and I have a couple of queries. We have a Worcester gas fired boiler -...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, The Nest E has been installed and working fine for 2 years now. I have a worcester 32CDI Combi about 5 years old. The last day or so...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock