Discuss Worcester camray utility 25/32 system - oil..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not suggesting you didn't check it! Honest!!! Just wondered whether it was set for the correct nozzle and/or if it was holding it's pressure constantly. The way you answered the fga question (which I admit was a bit of a trick question) told me you knew what you are/were doing. I was thinking of what I'd be looking at.

Kimbo has some valid points though. I had a boiler with these problems but the customer decided to condemn it before I spent more time looking for other solutions. (I had been looking at the flue and air settings and when I changed the oil pump it helped, but didn't cure the problems.)

(And I'm not trying to pretend that I know much about oil boilers either. The trouble is, on the whole, the burners are so reliable.)

I'm not suggesting you didn't check it! Honest!!! Just wondered whether it was set for the correct nozzle and/or if it was holding it's pressure constantly. The way you answered the fga question (which I admit was a bit of a trick question) told me you knew what you are/were doing. I was thinking of what I'd be looking at.

Kimbo has some valid points though. I had a boiler with these problems but the customer decided to condemn it before I spent more time looking for other solutions. (I had been looking at the flue and air settings and when I changed the oil pump it helped, but didn't cure the problems.)

(And I'm not trying to pretend that I know much about oil boilers either. The trouble is, on the whole, the burners are so reliable.)

HaHa, tricky...

this is there third boiler in ten years. Other guys just chuck a new boiler in and run without even cleaning the system. We flushed it and it was really bad, never seen one as bad.

will try the air flows and see where this takes me.

The one I changed was around 15 years old and the baffles I'd replaced the previous year buckled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester camray utility 25/32 system - oil..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock