Discuss Worcester Bosch 35CDi - All lights flashing problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

JimDawson

Hello,

I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing.
I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every single light is flashing on and off. The water is not heating. Any advice or help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

You tried turning the power off for 5 mins and then on etc ?

Reply to Worcester Bosch 35CDi - All lights flashing problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the...
Replies
Views
Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
Hello all. During a recent service to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 36 cdi compact boiler within my property, a filter was removed by the plumber...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock