Search the forum,

Discuss worcester boiler course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy1978mark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all , just found a worcester fault finding course that apparently , when attended and passed ,it qualifies you to give the customer a 5 year warranty on all their boilers as you are then a "approved installer " ... thought that they only give a 2 year warranty on their boilers , like most of the others do and never heard about this before !!

has anybody else heard about this ???

and what courses do you all recommend at the moment ??

cheers mark

5 year warranty only stands if its serviced annually by an approved installer - from what I've heard. No idea if true.

yeah thats what the guy said to me ... sounds like a good thing to me though .. and its only £50 to do it .. .

yeah thats what the guy said to me ... sounds like a good thing to me though .. and its only £50 to do it .. .

dont think its as simple as that , i went on the cdi course a month or so ago the guy told me they have a bronze silver and gold approved installer scheme and you have to install so many of their boilers a year to get on this

manufacturers usually want you to install x amount a year before they put you on their approved list, vaillant guy said to me i need to install 25 a year

cheers lads , thought it sounded like there was a catch to it , but still going on it and i will find out the full details .. cheers mark

what approved installers?...spoke to the fella who runs it today briefly ,seems like hes clued up so its gotta be worth £50 ... with lunch as well .... ill get my moneys worth haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester boiler course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock