Discuss Worcester 27 RI wiring problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philipo2004

Hi everyone

Just removed a glowworm 330 and installed a worcester 27 RI. The original wiring came from the junction box and was connected to the glowworm as follows: mains live, switch live, neutral, earth and a pump live. There is a mechanical thermostat and a Drayton digital programmer which goes to the junction box also. To connect the worcester it has to have the mains fused spare 3 amp direct to the boiler. Can I just disregard the original wiring to the glowworm and run a live, neutral, earth from the worcester to the pump?
would I also disconnect the pumps original wires which also connect to the original junction box? It's a Y plan system. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 27 RI wiring problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock