Discuss Will my £30 McAlistair tile cutter cut 10mm porcelain tiles? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

HI everyone. As per the title, can anyone advise whether snap tile cutters work on porcelain tiles or do I need a wet saw? Thanks

Depends on several things grade of porcelain tile what cuts you want to do small strips or intricate better with wet cutter.
Decent porcelain snap cutter eg rubi probably more money than you want to spend.

Do a test but if grade 4 and above I suspect maybe not

Reply to Will my £30 McAlistair tile cutter cut 10mm porcelain tiles? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone have any advice on fitting a natural stone resin bath and shower trays over wet UFH. I have been advised that the bath could be...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock