• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Why are my replies subject to approval? in the Need help with PlumbersForums.net area at PlumbersForums.net

If you were around during the time when the forum was constantly being bombarded with spam by morons you would understand why the filter was put in place.
New members are informed of the delay when they join up.

I appreciate that RPM, I dont intend to sound rude but it's hard to help people when there is this delay. How many posts does a new member need to create before this sanction is lifted?

Lou

-
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys sorry for the delay in approvals. As you know things are mental for everyone at the moment. And I've got a kidney infection on top of it all. Will try to get them. Done quicker. Apologies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys sorry for the delay in approvals. As you know things are mental for everyone at the moment. And I've got a kidney infection on top of it all. Will try to get them. Done quicker. Apologies.
You’re only human @Lou. Can only be in one place at a time.

Well my posts just seem to be being deleted and I only just joined. Not sure why and can't get an answer. Ah well. Have to try another source.

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well my posts just seem to be being deleted and I only just joined. Not sure why and can't get an answer. Ah well. Have to try another source.

not deleted but waiting for approval as your new in case it’s spam etc hope you understand

Reply to Why are my replies subject to approval? in the Need help with PlumbersForums.net area at PlumbersForums.net