Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Who else has a got a summer project in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Mines this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 104
And hoping to turn it into something like this. But with a proper bbq and wood burning pizza oven.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 104
And hoping to turn it into something like this. But with a proper bbq and wood burning pizza oven.

Now thats wot u call a summer garden ,, I could be done with one of those lol

All on a budget aswell been scouring ebay for.bargains just bought 2 black.granite worktops for 15 quid

Blimey will it be ready for bbq weather, gonna try and build a pond. the wife doesn't want one so when she takes the kids away with her mum she'll get back to a, wait for it........Pond.

Haha putting a pond in aswell gaz but that's phase2 gotta get the bbq area done first

Summer is always full of projects at my gaff. Herin doors's allotment wall is falling down, so i am on with that tomorrow .
After that jons man cave is on the cards , i have some concrete garage panels and i am going to make a nuclear bunker out of them.

Pics to follow jules, you can have a laugh at my brickwork lol.
TBH my brickwork is pretty good if i say so myself, its probably better than my plumbing skills lol
my father in law was a builder i worked with him and picked up the basics .
As for the nuclear bunker , i feel another hernia coming on just looking at the concrete panels

What's the point jules? You only get 3 days of sunshine up there. I've never understood the fascination in cooking outside with flys and bugs. Half cooked burgers and sausages followed by a week of the trots.

Good luck tho mate, that wine cooler looks nice!

Jules hes got his eye on the wine cooler pal, we know what adam will put in there lol

And i will have you know the sun has been shinning all week in sunny yorkshire . Mind you , thats probably it for the summer lol

What's the point jules? You only get 3 days of sunshine up there. I've never understood the fascination in cooking outside with flys and bugs. Half cooked burgers and sausages followed by a week of the trots.

Good luck tho mate, that wine cooler looks nice!
wine my bottom thats for guiness and gin and bottle of tonic water. Although to be honest a wine cooler isnt on the cards for the brickwork i bought one of these.

Bricky wall building tool | eBay

Plenty of sun up here Adam been nicely topping up my tan. And us northerners never get the squits. We can eat meat raw you know

ive got several summer projects and ive had them all for several years both me and my projects are very happy with the situatioin
her in doors less so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who else has a got a summer project in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock