Search the forum,

Discuss Who else has a got a summer project in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Mines this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 104
And hoping to turn it into something like this. But with a proper bbq and wood burning pizza oven.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 104
And hoping to turn it into something like this. But with a proper bbq and wood burning pizza oven.

Now thats wot u call a summer garden ,, I could be done with one of those lol

All on a budget aswell been scouring ebay for.bargains just bought 2 black.granite worktops for 15 quid

Blimey will it be ready for bbq weather, gonna try and build a pond. the wife doesn't want one so when she takes the kids away with her mum she'll get back to a, wait for it........Pond.

Haha putting a pond in aswell gaz but that's phase2 gotta get the bbq area done first

Summer is always full of projects at my gaff. Herin doors's allotment wall is falling down, so i am on with that tomorrow .
After that jons man cave is on the cards , i have some concrete garage panels and i am going to make a nuclear bunker out of them.

Pics to follow jules, you can have a laugh at my brickwork lol.
TBH my brickwork is pretty good if i say so myself, its probably better than my plumbing skills lol
my father in law was a builder i worked with him and picked up the basics .
As for the nuclear bunker , i feel another hernia coming on just looking at the concrete panels

What's the point jules? You only get 3 days of sunshine up there. I've never understood the fascination in cooking outside with flys and bugs. Half cooked burgers and sausages followed by a week of the trots.

Good luck tho mate, that wine cooler looks nice!

Jules hes got his eye on the wine cooler pal, we know what adam will put in there lol

And i will have you know the sun has been shinning all week in sunny yorkshire . Mind you , thats probably it for the summer lol

What's the point jules? You only get 3 days of sunshine up there. I've never understood the fascination in cooking outside with flys and bugs. Half cooked burgers and sausages followed by a week of the trots.

Good luck tho mate, that wine cooler looks nice!
wine my bottom thats for guiness and gin and bottle of tonic water. Although to be honest a wine cooler isnt on the cards for the brickwork i bought one of these.

Bricky wall building tool | eBay

Plenty of sun up here Adam been nicely topping up my tan. And us northerners never get the squits. We can eat meat raw you know

ive got several summer projects and ive had them all for several years both me and my projects are very happy with the situatioin
her in doors less so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who else has a got a summer project in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a story from a plumber. Anyone interested? The project is called Good Work Stories and its purpose is to spotlight job quality across different sectors...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project? We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday! Happy Easter...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber licensed in Massachusetts. As others have stated, I am here more to learn than to offer advice and am posting this so as not to have my account...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock