Discuss Which other websites do you visit daily? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

I know this one's the best website on the internet but me being a nosey blighter I'm interested in which other less known websites you visit on a daily (or at least once a week) basis and/or in your favourites list?

Mine are:

www.advfn.com
Wargames | BoardGameGeek
[DLMURL="http://www.ospreysrugby.com/home.php"]Ospreys Rugby | Official Site : Home : The Official Website of The Ospreys[/DLMURL] (in the winter season)
http://digital-photography-school.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
sickipedia(dont blame me if you find it offensive)
facebook
ebay
settlers online

sickipedia!! LOL - this is one of the reasons I asked the question - never heard of that one (or settlers)

NHL
NBA
MLB
All when in season.

Sky
Tool station (Sad)

This
you ****
sikipeadia
*** girls
google ?
**** hub
tebay

Only jokin guys all the websites without the **** ! I come on here for copper **** ! SOmetimes delve into the fetishes of pusfit And solvent weld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which other websites do you visit daily? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock