Discuss where did ..... ????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
only just noticed where did whyme go?

hes still on istagram pretty big on there if hes the on im thinking about

he had good taste

@Lou do you know / any reason why he left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where did ..... ????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the...
Replies
Views
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
L
I have noticed water sitting on top of the cylinder, appears to be coming up through the insulation and out where the draw off pipe is. We have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock