Discuss Whats your mobile deal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

splinterdream

I found a deal yesterday that gives me any smart phone free (i phone included) every 24 months, 5 landlines attributed direct to the mobile, unlimited calls to any uk mobile and landline including 08 numbers, unlimited texts and 750mb internet. £66 a month.

Starting for myself in October and thought this might be a good deal

Nothing is free in this world and at £66.00 a month over 24 months, all the items you are getting are well covered

I try to never have a contract over 18 months,this means with my provider I can update around 14/15 months

Better paying a bit for the phone and having reduced mothly payments

You should be able to sell the phone at the end of the contract to get any money back you spend on it anyway

check un limited because often it does not mean unlimited in the real sense

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds expensive to me, my contract is £48 a month and for that I get so many free minutes it may as well be unlimited, 750mb, free iPhone. Only thing I pay for is picture messages, 08 numbers and messages sent abroad.

I pay £20 plus extras a month (usual bill is about £23) and £5 for internet access. With Orange and happy!

Last year I had a right ding dong with O2 I was paying £55 for an I phone and in 3 months they replaced it 3 times losing loads of important information I then insisted that I never wanted to see another Iphone as I had lost all confidence in them so then I had a HTC desire, that lasted a week, I now have a Nokia E72 and although it has lasted 9 months I have to admit that it is a complete intelligence test to use it, After complaining to O2 I ended up being told that they would be happy for me to cancel my contract and they would wave any cancellation fees because of all the agro I experianced, the problem I have is as far as I am concerned O2 is the best service you can get in my area having tried others in the past.

Unfortunatley for me there is not a company out there that has made a smart phone that is unguided proof

dont have a contract , found a network called giff gaff which is run by 02 , £25 (pay as you go )gives unlimited internet , unlimited text and 1500 mins any network , local numbers etc and i took my old number with me very easily..probably not for everyone but suits me

I have a i phone ,Got it as need e mail to had and able to open any attachments,could have gone for another smart phone but resale valve should be better with iphone4 when I upgrade,had no problems with it however all smart phones have to be looked after a bit better than the old phones we used to throw around
However I also have a ''otterbox'' to protect it,without its protection,think mine would have been damaged a few times

otterbox | eBay UK

worth the investment,it has a hard plastic case to go over it the a rubber surround on that,wll worth the investment

Last edited by a moderator:
£9.71 a month.

200mins any network any time etc

Unlimited texts

Sim only

Happy days :)

virgin deal for me, £15 per month, PAYG, 1GB of internet, unlimited texts, 600mins talk and unlimited minutes to other virgin mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats your mobile deal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock