Discuss Whats your mobile deal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£229 allowance to use on texts or calls 08 numbers included and unlimited internet. 30 quid a month, which includes £10 a month loyalty discount

£20 per month free phone 600 minutes any network any time unlimited texts

with orange and now get t mobile signal as well

Thanks. Just ordered HTC desire HD with t mobile. £25 a month, 600 mins, 500 texts with £80 immediate cashback. Ordered the otterbox for protection and going to a company called Cloud to have landline numbers allocated to my mobile for £10 a month. Sorted

im on 3 14.00 per month
10.00 international calls
900 mobile to mobile
3gb of internet
2000 landline mins
5000 texts
2000 3 to 3 mins
and a sony ericsson xperia phone:clap:

PAYG - mostly its the customers who ring me - I do all my admin at the office late afternoon on the landline.

I found a deal yesterday that gives me any smart phone free (i phone included) every 24 months, 5 landlines attributed direct to the mobile, unlimited calls to any uk mobile and landline including 08 numbers, unlimited texts and 750mb internet. £66 a month.

Starting for myself in October and thought this might be a good deal

Is this one net express with Vodaphone? As a newbie I would keep your overheads as low as poss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats your mobile deal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock