Discuss whats on your bucket list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
had a vip day out at Stamford bridge as I won a monument tools comp and it was kind of a bucket list thing made me wounder whats on other peoples

I couldn't possibly say whats top of the list on mine, but i could mention beyonce

I want to do a repair on a Worcestor without losing a drop of blood, or using profanities.

I want to do a repair on a Worcestor without losing a drop of blood, or using profanities.

which is about as realistic as getting intimate with Beyonce.

I was going to email them and ask them to run a competition where you could win your own taylor swift but I didn't not because its pervy and wrong but because its unlikely

I'd like to marlin fishing.
I'd love to go to Vegas to watch a big boxing event.
and I'd like Kerry katona to ride me like a grand national winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats on your bucket list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back